If there's any news on crime cases, please send us an email and let us know and we will let everyone know about it too.

Email us at utarcps@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CPS Logo samples

Note : Hey guys and girls, please do GIVE me your email for blogger so i can add you as an author for this blog.

Here's a logo, please vote for your favourite one, mainly is colour differences for now. will be making more soon enough. You guys please try too =)

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

6.
*I tried to use yellow (just like in CSI) and it ended up like this :

7.
So please vote in the comment section for me to choose the best colour!

5 comments:

  1. I like #4. I prefer crime to be in RED like blood. More attractive kua...

    Btw, your banner up there also looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would prefer no. 5. But simple is not always the best one. Let's put in this way, the left hand side put the word alphabets, while the right hand side put the main symbol. Ok, the main symbol could be police hand-cuff or 天坪.

    ReplyDelete